We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Regarding filemanager integration with AWS S3 File Storage Provider

Hi,

I am using Syncfusion filemanager into my angular application and file storage as an AWS S3,
I have found AWS S3 integration code in ASP net. we want to implement same for in Java. Do you provide support for Java?

Link which is i am referring : https://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/documentation/file-manager/file-system-provider/#amazon-s3-cloud-file-system-provider.

Please let me know if there is support for java it will be really helpful to me.

Thank You,
Milan Gajera.

4 Replies

SA Shameer Ali Baig Sulaiman Ali Baig Syncfusion Team December 19, 2019 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Milan, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We are currently validating your requirement on Amazon S3 cloud file system provider for EJ2 File Manager component in Java. We will let you know the further details in three business days on December 24, 2019.  

You can also write your own Amazon S3 service provider for our EJ2 File Manager component. 

We appreciate patience until then. 

Regards, 
Shameer Ali Baig S. 

SP Sowmiya Padmanaban Syncfusion Team December 24, 2019 10:57 AM UTC

Hi Milan, 

Currently we don’t have plan on providing the Amazon S3 provider in Java platform. Refer the below GitHub location for Amazon S3 provider for .NETCore.  

You can convert the .NET Core code in Java using any applicable online convertor. If you have facing any issues during migration or any assistance, we will happy to assist you from our end. 

Please let us know, if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Sowmiya.P 

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team August 18, 2020 04:29 PM UTC

Hi Syncfusion,

I intend to use the EJ2 Angular File Manager Component in my project.
I am curious to know if you have the file-manager AWS S3 provider on JAVA platform.

Thanks,
Prithvi

SP Sowmiya Padmanaban Syncfusion Team August 19, 2020 01:00 PM UTC

Hi Prithvi Mohanty,  

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your requirement with FileManager component. Currently, we don't have any plan to implement the file provider service in JAVA platform. But we will help you to assist, if you are facing any difficulties while implementing the file providers in Java platform. 

We have already provided the support for below file providers in FileManager component. 

·         NodeJS file system provider 

Refer to the below link to know more about the file provider service. 

You can form the request data in the form of below parameters for all the file operations. 

Refer to the below link to know more about the FileManager component. 

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance. 

Regards,  
Sowmiya.P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon