We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Auto summarization of 'AllDay' Appointments deactivateable & automatically expandable?

Hi,

currently I am working on a scheduler similar to the demo.

I would like to deactivate the automatic summarization of all day appointments in case there are too many.

When there are more than 3 all day appointments then the remaining ones are summarized under a "more" option. (Screenshot 1)

I do not want to see the "more" option and I want to automatically expand it like the "more" button was clicked when I click on any appointment in the "all day" row. (Screenshot 2)

Unfortunately I couldn't find any tutorials on this.

How do I approach this problem?

Kind regards
Timo

2 Replies

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team December 4, 2019 12:11 PM UTC

Hi Timo Lüders, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed your query regarding “Deactivate the automatic summarization of all day appointments in case there are too many” and logged it as feature request. It can be tracked through our feedback portal which will updated tomorrow.    

Regards, 
Niranjan Kumar 

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team December 5, 2019 12:23 PM UTC

Hi Timo Lüders, 

Thanks for your patience. 

Please refer the below feedback portal to keep track of the solution fix. Please let us know if you have further queries. 

Regards, 
Niranjan Kumar 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon