We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Ej2 pivotgrid view

Hi I want a view of pivotgrid like the file i have attached below. How should i achieve this kind of view & look in ej2 pivotgrid....Please Ans this question Thanks in Advance...

Attachment: pivotgrid_f4bc681a.zip

7 Replies

SA Scintilla Arul Jothi Raj Syncfusion Team September 5, 2019 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Bhavesh, 
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed your query and already logged your requirement "Classic layout support for pivot table" in our features database. We will include this feature in any of our upcoming releases.  
Please find the following link for your reference. 

Regards, 
Scintilla A  

BP Bhavesh Patil September 9, 2019 01:16 PM UTC

can you please tell me the exact date of upcoming release?

SA Scintilla Arul Jothi Raj Syncfusion Team September 10, 2019 05:02 AM UTC

Hi Bhavesh, 

As we are facing some difficulties in the implementation of “Classic layout support” we could not provide you the exact release date. We will inform you once it scheduled. 

Regards, 
Scintilla A 

BP Bhavesh Patil November 4, 2019 01:50 PM UTC

these functionality is added or not?

SN Sivamathi Natarajan Syncfusion Team November 7, 2019 05:51 AM UTC

Hi Bhavesh, 

The feature “Classics layout” requires control architecture level changes. And most of the pivot table features should be reframed based on the new layout. So, it needs time to roll out the “Classics layout” completely. Due to its complexities and some high priority works, we are unable to roll out the feature in upcoming Volume release (Vol 4). Meanwhile we have planned to complete it on or before 2020 Volume 1 release. So, we will update you once it get rolled out. 

We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Sivamathi Natarajan 

SS Sathish Shamalan May 20, 2020 12:12 PM UTC

Hi,
Can you please let us know if this classic layout feature is added to the Pivot view or not ?

Regards,
Sathish Shamalan

SN Sivamathi Natarajan Syncfusion Team May 21, 2020 07:31 AM UTC

Hi Bhavesh, 

The requirement requires component architecture changes and it has complexities. By considering this and other high priority works we are unable to schedule the requirement. But we surely consider it in future. And, we will inform you once it is scheduled and implemented. You can also track it in the provided link. 

Regards,
Sivamathi. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon