We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Dashboard of Dashboards ?

I work on a BI team that has only been in existence for a few months. As our team is growing and building out new capabilities, we want to make sure that what we're building is actually useful and being used. To that end, we'd like to see information about when a stakeholder last refreshed a data set or a report, or when a report was last viewed, and who viewed it. Is there any built-in functionality in power BI that would allow us to do this on a macro level, or is this just something that I would have to manually check? I'm hoping to have a birds eye view of who's using our reports/dashboards, how they're using them, and how often they're using them.

1 Reply

VR Venkatesan Rethinam Syncfusion Team December 14, 2018 12:53 PM UTC

Hi Henrrypath, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

The below response is for Syncfusion Dashboard Platform product

As of now, we don’t have support for viewing the dashboard and user actions that are done in the Dashboard Server. But we have logged a feature request on this and it can be tracked through our feedback portal below. 

Please cast your vote to make it count. We will prioritize the features every release based on the demands. 

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request you can add it as a comment in the portal. 

Thanks, 
R. Venkatesan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon