We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeNodeAdv Selected Rendering

I have a TreeViewAdv in a docking window, and I find that the selection in this tree is only drawn when the tree has focus? That is, the selection is maintained, but the Node paint method gets called with EventArgs.Selected == true only when the tree has focus, so I cannot se which nodes are selected when I have another docking window active. It never paints the selected nodes gray or something similar, it only paints them selected (blue) or normal/unselected. How do I get the selected-but-inactive (gray) painting in this scenario? I have not yet updated to the december release. Regards /Anders

3 Replies

AN Anders January 5, 2004 07:19 AM UTC

Also, I notice the FullPath property for my TreeNodeAdv nodes is always the empty string, how do I get the full path?

AN Anders January 5, 2004 12:06 PM UTC

Found the answer to question #1, of course, the HideSelection property should not be set to true.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 5, 2004 02:18 PM UTC

Hi Anders We could not reproduce the problem in the beta version of Essential Tools 2.0. A lot of new features have been added to the TreeViewAdv control along with fixes in the 2.0 version. Can you send a email to salessupport@syncfusion.com so that we can send you instructions for the beta? Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon