We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

drag and drop from an external source into my TreeView Control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

5100 Jun 19,2003 02:48 AM Jun 30,2003 01:01 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: FAQ
JJ
Asked On June 19, 2003 02:48 AM

Hi, I'm trying to implement drag and drop from an external source into my TreeView Control. I want to drag a URL link from a web application into my TreeView control. I want the link to be added to my TreeView Nodes. Please do you know any solution to this problem...?

grer
Replied On June 30, 2003 01:01 PM

You can tag the node that it is a link and draw it as such. First the drag drop will pass the string from the link label control(if you are using that) to the node. Which the click event will be captured and filtered for the link. Does that make sense? > Hi, > > I'm trying to implement drag and drop from an external source into my TreeView Control. I want to drag a URL link from a web application into my TreeView control. I want the link to be added to my TreeView Nodes. > > Please do you know any solution to this problem...? >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;