We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Stacked GroupBar Header

Is there anyway to completely turn off the Header of the GroupBar control. I am using it with themes disabled, visual style set to Office2003 and in stacked mode. In my app, I have a custom control that I use for headers already, so I would like for the GroupBar''s header to just be turned off. It will not, however, let me just set the Height to 0.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 12, 2005 08:18 AM UTC

Hi Troy, Setting the height of the header to 1 and setting both HeaderForeColor and HeaderBackColor to the same color (that matches the Form) should cause it to become effectively invisible. Regards, Greg Austin >Is there anyway to completely turn off the Header of the GroupBar control. I am using it with themes disabled, visual style set to Office2003 and in stacked mode. In my app, I have a custom control that I use for headers already, so I would like for the GroupBar''s header to just be turned off. It will not, however, let me just set the Height to 0.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon