We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Tabbed SDI

Hi, I have a small problem, I have used the sdi docking example and having a play around with it, I have added a diffrent tab control to it and in that tab control have added a panel, if you run the examole you will see that postion of the panel fits nicely in the centre of the tabbed control and when you resize it works fine, but as soon as I add a label to the panel the resizing does not work any more. I dont understand why this is. if you run the sample and resize it you will see the position of the panel is just how I want it but if you add a lebel to the panel and run it again you will see it changes. Could someone please help me with this? Thanks ben VB_1010.zip VB_6728.zip

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 26, 2005 06:40 PM UTC

Hi Ben, I''ve been unable to reproduce this problem in our latest version. Is it possible for you to try our release candidate for v3.2 and see if you still experience the problem? Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 26, 2005 06:50 PM UTC

Hi Gregory, Could you give me a link to download version 3.2? Thanks Ben

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 26, 2005 07:10 PM UTC

Hi Ben, There''s a post in the General Forums with the download link. If you have any problem with the installation or getting a key, please open a DirectTrac incident. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon