We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Print Preview Question

Is there anyway to hide the file name when opening the print preview? For example I am using the Essential Edit to display several screens worth of data which is never saved. Is there a way to removed or replace the default file untitled.txt with ""? Thanks in advance, Ben

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 29, 2003 04:03 AM UTC

Hi Ben, A shortcut to achieve the edit behavior you want is: after the data are loaded into the edit, set the name of the current file to a space " ", i.e., editControl1.CurrentFile = " "; A more robust approach has also been provided in the latest EditControl code. A public property FileNameVisible could be used to control whether to display the file name: [ Category("Essential Edit"), Description("Determines whether to show the file name in the status bar and print/print preview."), Browsable(false), DefaultValue(true), ] public bool FileNameVisible If you want to get the latest version of Essential Edit, please open a support incident and a support engineer will be available. Thanks for choosing Essential Edit. Syncfusion Technical Support > Is there anyway to hide the file name when opening the print preview? > > For example I am using the Essential Edit to display several screens worth of data which is never saved. Is there a way to removed or replace the default file untitled.txt with ""? > > Thanks in advance, > Ben

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon