We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

fusionlic.exe

I am currently still running the evaluation copy of the grid. I have been having problems as the day went on with memory. Today I noticed that there are a lot of fusionlic.exe running on my system. From the name I assume that it deals with licensing of the grid. If this is correct, is it only an issue with the evaluation? Even so, why do they stay around? The attached file is a snapshot of TaskManager showing the running exes.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 28, 2003 01:57 PM UTC

Hi Ken, The fusionlic.exe is used for the evaluation version of our controls. That said, this is entirely an evaluation issue and not an issue with the release version. I have seen this behavior on earlier versions of the evaluation (pre 1.5.0.0). What is the evaluation version and OS version that you are working with? -Trampas

KJ Kenneth Johnson January 28, 2003 05:41 PM UTC

I downloaded the evaluation last week and am running win2000 with service pack 3. If this only occurs with the evaluation, then thats fine. We purchased our developer licenses today and everyone is busily downloading.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon