We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Highlight data and tooltips don''t work correctly

Please see the attached sample for the following: 1) I am cannot highlight a column when I hover over it with the mouse. It simply does not work for me. 2) My tooltips appear SOMETIMES

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 31, 2004 02:00 PM UTC

Please see the attached sample for the following: 1) I am cannot highlight a column when I hover over it with the mouse. It simply does not work for me. 2) My tooltips appear SOMETIMES. They appear when I hover over the series, but, if I move over the chart''s "blank" area then back over the series, the tooltips don''t show. Click the button to setup the chart to show the issues. WindowsApplication1_5468.zip

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 1, 2004 01:19 PM UTC

Hi, Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We regret for the inconvenience caused. 1. The highliting issue has been fixed in a later version and I can post a link for downloading based on whether you are using a Eval version or a licensed version. 2. The problem with tooltips has also been fixed in the later version. Thanks, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon