We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

multicolumncombobox

Hi. When using the multi-column combo-box, the dropdown list should highlight the closest match in the list as the user types in the combobox field, right? Well, as I type into the combobox, I notice that the appropriate match is being highlighted in the list only for a split second and then the selection falls back to whatever position in the list... if I hold a certain key, I can see clearly that the right selection is being highlighted and then the selection is lost. The combobox type is set to "DropDownList" for this test. I need the list to be open when user is typing into the combobox... Any ideas?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 30, 2004 07:08 PM UTC

Hi, The autocomplete feature in the MultiColumnComboBox works fine in v2.1.0.9. Are your using an earlier version of Essential Suite ? If so, please upgrade to v2.1.0.9 by logging into your Direct-Trac account on our website, and let me know if you continue to experience this problem in our latest release. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon