We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Essential Diagram Undo Redo

Essential Diagram is a ver useful product but I''ve noticed what appears to be some very odd behaviour in the undo / redo functionality of the essential diagram controller class - I was wondering if anyone can explain if this is by design? (I''m assuming its not). I''m running the 2109 versions. A simple example of the behaviour is to open the Symbol Designer and create a new symbol. Create any type of shape on the diagram surface, select it and then move it several pixels in any direction. Perform an undo, then a redo and then repeat. Eventually the shape will slide off the diagram. I would only expect the shape to alternate between the two points before the move operation and after the move operation. I''ve also noticed that undo/redo seems to work inconsistently in cut / copy / paste operations using the built-in methods for each, Thanks in advance for responses

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 16, 2004 05:29 PM UTC

Hi Timlin Yes, I could reproduce the problem and I ahve brought it to the attention of the Essential Diagram team and also filed a bug report on this issue. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon