We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

QuickPop is hidden on the mobile display

Hi,

I implemented an Angular 8 project with the Schedule control.
The Schedule component is in a feature module. The main component has a toolbar menu.
On the desktop everything is working properly, but on the mobile when I am opening QuickPop for an existing appointments, I could not see it because it is hidden behind the toolbar (partially when using short tap and totally when using long tap). 
If I remove the toolbar I can see the QuickPop, but I need the toolbar.
For the new appointments the Editor is working fine.
Please help me to have access to the QuickPop on the mobile.

Regards,

Mircea

3 Replies

BS Balasubramanian Sattanathan Syncfusion Team February 5, 2020 12:21 PM UTC

Hi Mircea, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

We have checked your reported problem at our end. In mobile mode, the quick popup will be rendered at full size. So that, Scheduler and it’s toolbar are hidden. Since, which is the default behavior of the Scheduler. If you want to reduce the size of the quick popup in mobile mode, kindly use the below CSS. We have added this changes in the below sample. 

// To reduce the quick popup size in mobile mode 
.e-quick-popup-wrapper.e-device { 
  height30% !important; 
  top30% !important; 
} 

Kindly try the above sample and let us know if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Balasubramanian S 

MI Mircea February 5, 2020 03:20 PM UTC

Hi Balasubramanian,

Your CSS code is working. Well done !

This is just a workaround, the issue is still there.
Because the Editor window is also rendered at full size with the same toolbar and is not hidden by it. As the quick popup window is....
Both of them should have consistent behaviour.

And on desktop now you have to scroll in the Editor window to see all the fields.

Please ask developers to fix it.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Mircea

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team February 6, 2020 09:03 AM UTC

Hi Mircea, 

Thanks for the update. 

We are happy that our solution has fulfilled your requirement and we would forward this to our development team to proceed further. 

Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Vengatesh 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon