We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Page unresponsive when i use DropDownButton in TreeGrid

I have tried to use dropdownbutton in treegrid control of synfusion. Tree grid have approx 500 parent and 1500 child entries on single page. But when i add dropdownbutton using ng-template for each row than it make my page unresponsive. Please let me know, how to use it in better way so that performance of my page not compromised. 
I am using trial version of synfusion controls.
Thanks

1 Reply

SD Saranya Dhayalan Syncfusion Team February 4, 2020 11:49 AM UTC

Hi Vinay 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support 

Query#:- But when i add dropdownbutton using ng-template for each row than it make my page unresponsive.   

We can reproduce the reported problem at our end. While using large number of records with Template column, it will take time to render cell with Templates while on rendering TreeGrid. To overcome this problem, we suggest you enable Paging for TreeGrid. Please find the below sample link 

Could you please check the above sample, If the above solution doesn’t meet your requirement, Share us the purpose of rendering the large number records in single Page.    

Regards, 
Saranya D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon