We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Csv exportation doesn't work on 3third party application

I'm using the spreadsheet demo example, I took the code and copy in my custom app and also move the content and script folder.
Everything works find except for the exportation properties, they redirect me to http://localhost:18852/api/Spreadsheet/ExcelExport
                    excelUrl: window.baseurl + "api/Spreadsheet/ExcelExport",
                    csvUrl: window.baseurl + "api/Spreadsheet/CsvExport",
                    pdfUrl: window.baseurl + "api/Spreadsheet/PdfExport"
How's the correct way to take the functionality and use it in a custom app?

1 Reply

AD Arunkumar Devendiran Syncfusion Team February 3, 2020 07:11 AM UTC

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your reported query and we suspect that you have created the spreadsheet sample by using in our build. While using on build we have created the local server, so that we have using the window.baseurl in exportSettings. We suspect that your provided code snippet looks like in our EJ1 Spreadsheet, based on this code we have updated the solution below. 

Recommended: 
We would like to inform that you can also create the own server configuration for your requirement. We have already documented for create the server configuration. Please refer the our below documentation link. 

Server configuration Link: 

For demo purposes only we have used the our below online services, 

excelUrl 
csvUrl 
pdfUrl 

Please get back to us if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Arunkumar D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon