We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Opening document from server at load? c# mvc documenteditor

Hi there,

I'm trying to work out how I can open a page with the documenteditor and have it automatically load a document from the server? I can save it back to the server no problem, and if i do an open then I can load a document from the desktop. But I can't seem to work out how to load the document by default?

Also, is there a way to display gridlines on a table? I can put borders on, but they will print out so i'd prefer just non printing gridlines.

Thanks
Ross

1 Reply

SM Suriya Murugan Syncfusion Team January 31, 2020 09:34 AM UTC

Hi Ross, 

I'm trying to work out how I can open a page with the documenteditor and have it automatically load a document from the server? I can save it back to the server no problem, and if i do an open then I can load a document from the desktop. But I can't seem to work out how to load the document by default? 
## To load document from server by default 

We have prepared the sample for your convenient. In which you can load the default document from server. 

Sample link: 

Load and save document to server: 

Also, is there a way to display gridlines on a table? I can put borders on, but they will print out so i'd prefer just non printing gridlines. 
DocumentEditor does not have support to display gridlines of table as in MS Word “View Gridlines”.  

Regards, 
Suriya M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon