We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

UI issues with Dual Listbox Implementation

Hi, I'm using Dual Listbox with Toolbar attached as mentioned in this example

Here, I have few issues:
  • Even though Right List Box is empty, "Move Up" and "Move Down" buttons are Active (On Initial Load)
  • When I move the Item from Left List Box to Right List Box, then focus should move to element of Right List Box. (Currently, this is not happening)

1 Reply

AD Arunkumar Devendiran Syncfusion Team January 29, 2020 03:55 PM UTC

Hi Shreekumar, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Query1: Even though Right List Box is empty, "Move Up" and "Move Down" buttons are Active (On Initial Load) 

We have checked your reported issue and we are unable to reproduce it in our end. We have prepared the sample for your reference, in this "Move Up" and "Move Down" buttons are disabled on Initial Load. Please refer the below sample link. If the issue still persist could you please replicate your issue in the below sample and send back to us, so that we can analyze and provide you a better solution. 

Sample Link: 

Query2: When I move the Item from Left List Box to Right List Box, then focus should move to element of Right List Box. (Currently, this is not happening) 

We would like to inform that it is a behaviour of our list box component. When move the items from left list box to right list box, we have set the focus on next item of moved item in left list box. Could you please let us know in which scenario, you set the focus on right list box? 

Could you please check the above link and get back to us with more information if we misunderstood your requirement or need further assistance.  

Regards, 
Arunkumar D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon