We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Schedule drag and drop problem with larger dataSource

Hello,

I'm having problems with drag and drop functionality in the schedule component. When I load in a larger number of data the dragging gets "laggy". The event / appointment is not following the mouse correctly. I have virtual scrolling set on true but the problem still persist. I have recorded a video on your demo example that clearly shows what I'm talking about. You can see that the event is offset from the mouse position while in dragging mode.

We also have to take into account that your demo examples are way smaller then my page which also includes TreeView and some other components at the same time which I think are effecting the performance even more.

I will attach a .zip file with the recorded video. Please check it and try to provide me with a solution. This is quite a huge problem for me.

Thank you in advance.
Marko

Attachment: Schedule_·_Virtual_Scrolling_·_Essential_JS_2_for_Angular_·_Syncfusion__Google_Chrome_20200127_110620_7a544473.zip

3 Replies

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team January 28, 2020 05:52 AM UTC

Hi Marko, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

We could able to reproduce the issue that you have reported. We had logged the defect report at our end and fix will be included in our JS2 weekly release on February 12, 2020. We will ensure the fix and provide further details on February 13, 2020. Kindly be patience until then. 

Regards, 
Vengatesh 

MB Marko Bezjak January 28, 2020 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Vengatesh,

Thank you for fast response and quick problem fixing from your side. I'm looking forward to new version.

Regards, Marko.

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team January 29, 2020 06:02 AM UTC

Hi Marko, 

Thanks for the update. 

We let you know once the reported issue has fixed. 

Regards, 
Vengatesh 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon