In the Gantt Chart, I want to create a dependency between 2 tasks that are at the very first place (the place that is most to the left) on the chart, like in this picture:
Currently, to achieve this the only way I have is:
1) Move to the future the dependent task
2) Create the dependency relation:
3) And then move back the task to the original time:
The scenario where I would want to do this, is when I know which tasks depends on other tasks, but I don't have the starting date of the tasks.
Any way in which I can achieve this would work for me, at the moment I'm thinking in:
1) Add some space between the e-split-bar-horizontal and the td, or tr (not sure what is better)
2) Allow the creation of the dependency in the body of the task e-gantt-child-taskbar-inner-div (not in the e-left-connectorpoint-outer-div)
3) Display the e-left-connectorpoint-outer-div on top of the body of the task (ideally just for the task that are in the fist column)
I'm trying to do this with CSS, but it seems too complicated or impossible (at least for me), so please let me know if you know how to achieve this.
Also, if you have another solution for this case don't hesitate in letting me know.
Thank you for your help.