We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Blazor 17.4.43 - EJS Chart - Console throws lots of errors each time I scroll

Hello,

I am using EJS Chart with the latest Blazor 17.4.43 package.
The chart loads just fine, however every time I scroll to zoom in on the chart, I can see the same error repeated many times (see screenshot below)
The error says "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property "Template" of undefined ejs.interop.min.js:1"
This error was not happening with package 17.4.40, so it seems to have been introduced in one of the packages after that.

Thank you,
Sorin

6 Replies

SM Srihari Muthukaruppan Syncfusion Team January 22, 2020 03:32 AM UTC

Hi Sorin, 

We have analyzed your query. We were able to reproduce the issue. We confirm this as a bug and logged a defect report. You can keep track of the bug from the feedback portal below.  

The fix will be available in our weekly patch release which is scheduled to be rolled on  February 5th , 2019.  

If you have any more specification/precise replication procedure or a scenario to be tested, you can add it as a comment in the portal.  

Regards, 
Srihari M 

SO Sorin January 22, 2020 11:27 AM UTC

Thank you for your quick reply! I look forward to the fix in early Feb!

SM Srihari Muthukaruppan Syncfusion Team January 22, 2020 12:10 PM UTC

Hi Sorin,   

Most welcome.  

We will let you know once the fix got published in online.   

Regards,  
Srihari M.    

DG Durga Gopalakrishnan Syncfusion Team January 23, 2020 09:32 AM UTC

Hi Sorin, 

We are glad to announce that our v17.4.44  patch release is rolled out, we have added the fix for the reported issue. Please upgrade the nugget package to latest version to overcome the reported issue. 
Please refer the below code snippet and sample. 

Code snippet 

<head> 
    <link rel='nofollow' href="https://cdn.syncfusion.com/ej2/17.4.44/material.css" rel="stylesheet" /> 
</head> 

Screenshot 

Sample 

Kindly revert us, if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Durga G 

SO Sorin January 23, 2020 11:34 AM UTC

Hello Durga,

Thank you for letting me know!
I upgraded to the v17.4.44 and confirmed that the issue is fixed!
I appreciate Syncfusion's quick support!

Sorin 

SM Srihari Muthukaruppan Syncfusion Team January 23, 2020 11:56 AM UTC

Hi Sorin,  

Most welcome. Kindly get in touch with us, if you requires further assistance. We are always happy in assisting you.   

Thanks,   
Srihari M 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon