We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid grouping

Hello I am working with the last version of syncfusion (17.4.43) and there is a bug when I try to check grouped data when virtualization is enable.
This is an example with the issue.

First drag the "Group" column to group it. Then check the checkbox from the toolbar, everything is selected but when I try to unselect, nothing happend.

The checkbox from the toolbar should be checked but it not the case.

Can you help me to solve this problem?

Also, when there is enough data to scroll (ex:93) with the grouping and the checked all button checked, when I scroll the display is not correct (the checkboxes are unchecked) I suppose the issue is from the display because I need to click 2 times on the checkbox to refresh the display (uncheck then check).

Thank you,
Nicolas

1 Reply

BS Balaji Sekar Syncfusion Team January 20, 2020 11:48 AM UTC

Hi BETBEDER, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

We have validated the provided sample. The ‘enableVirtualization’ feature is used to bind large number data in to Grid. The ‘enableVirtualization’ feature will load the data vertically based on the number of records in Grid. However, in your sample we found that you have used only two columns. So the ‘enableVirtualization’  property is not needed for your requirement. We suggest you to remove ‘enableVirtualization’  property in your sample. 

Note : If you want to maintain the selection , you need to enable ‘persistSelection’ of selectionSettings of Grid . Also you need to enable isPrimaryKey in any one of your unique field of your Grid. 

Please find the sample for your reference. 

Please find the demo and documentation for your reference. 

Please get back to us if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Balaji Sekar. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon