We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Horizontal scrollbar instead of automatic resizing

In React schedule component, I just need to have fixed width (or min width) for columns in day view with multiple resources (with horizontal scrollbar instead of automatic resizing). It works well in week view but not in day view.

You can find an example attached.

I've a lot of resources (eg. 30) and i need to have fixed space for every resource.

Thanks

Attachment: Scheduleproblem_a2c0abaf.zip

3 Replies

HB Hareesh Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team January 17, 2020 12:46 PM UTC

Hi Eugenio, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

By default the width of the cells will be reduced based on the number of resources adding but when the cell width reaches it minimum value (i.e., 36px) then the horizontal scroller will set to the scheduler irrespective of the views(Day, Week, WorkWeek) and for the same we have prepared a sample, which can be viewed from the following link, 

Kindly try the above sample, if you have any concerns please revert us back for further assistance. 

Regards, 
Hareesh 

EB Eugenio Barbarossa January 17, 2020 05:45 PM UTC

Ok! It's all clear.
But is any way to set minimum value greater than 36px?
Css? Config of component?

Thanks!

HB Hareesh Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team January 20, 2020 12:18 PM UTC

Hi Eugenio, 

Thanks for your update. 

we have achieved your requirement through CSS itself. Please refer the below code snippet and sample link, 

code snippet: 
.e-schedule .e-vertical-view .e-date-header-wrap table col, .e-schedule .e-vertical-view .e-content-wrap table col { 
    width: 50px; 
} 

And for further reference, kindly view the below sample link, 

Regards, 
Hareesh 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon