We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Real Time Notifications

Hi syncfusion team, always is a pleasure work with the framework.
This time,I have a question. Maybe is very general, but I want to know:
Is there a form to do real time notifications in the framework (like notification push) ? I am searching about web tools to do that, but I want to know if the syncfusion framework has suppot to do that actions.
Thank you so much, have a nice weekend.

3 Replies

SA Shameer Ali Baig Sulaiman Ali Baig Syncfusion Team January 13, 2020 09:46 AM UTC

Hi Cesar, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We have looked into your query on Syncfusion components. Based on your expected requirement, we suggest you check out EJ2 Toast and EJ2 Badge controls. You can use this controls in your application to signal simple notifications. 

EJ2 Toast: 

EJ2 Toast is a small container, in which user can show a single or multiple informative line with actions. To know more about Toast component, please refer to the followings below. 

EJ2 Badge: 

Badges can be used to alert users about new or unread messages, notifications, and additional information to the content. This can be used in conjunction with lists to represent each list’s timeline such as ‘new’, ‘old’, and ‘preview’. 

If the above details didn’t meet your expectation, then please share us more details regarding your requirement like any of the following listed. 

·        Demo Screenshots or video samples. 
·        Details of your requirement scenario. 

This information would help us to provide you the prompt solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Shameer Ali Baig S. 

CA César Alejandro Guerrero Nava January 13, 2020 10:57 PM UTC

Thank you so much, have a nice day.

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team January 14, 2020 04:35 AM UTC

Hi Cesar, 

Most welcome. Please get back to us if you require any further assistance on this.  

Regards, 
Keerthana.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon