We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Printing doesn't work in Chrome

Hi

It seems that printing pdf from Chrome is broken.

I used your examples from https://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/demos/#/material/pdfviewer/form-filling and tried printing. 
Firefox and Edge work fine (print dialog is shown and printing works well), but Chrome doesn't even show print dialog.

3 Replies

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team January 9, 2020 07:09 AM UTC

Hi Damir, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We can reproduce the reported printing issue when AdBlock extension is added to the Chrome browser. Can you please confirm us whether you are using the above extension or similar kind which block the content. Please provide more details on it, so that we can analyze further and assist you better. 

Regards, 
Akshaya 

DG Damir Gabeljic January 9, 2020 07:44 AM UTC

Yes, I use Adblock Plus.

Even if I whitelist syncfusion.com, printing doesn't work.
It works only after completely removing/disabling Adblock Plus.

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team January 10, 2020 09:52 AM UTC

Hi Damir, 

Thank you for your update. 

As mentioned earlier, the reported issue reproduced due to the blocked content on adding AdBlock extension. However, we have analyzed the reported issue and found an alternate solution to print the PDF document with Ad Block extension and the implementation for the same will be included in our Volume 1 release, which is expected to be rolled out in the end of March 2020. You can track the status of the implementation using the below link,  

Regards, 
Akshaya 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon