We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

titlebar

Hi 
After changing the the titlebar color  of a metro form, debugging always the default form of windows, how?

7 Replies

SA Saravanan Ayyanar Syncfusion Team December 30, 2019 02:26 PM UTC

Hi Salvatore, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion controls.  

We are not clear with your query. What did you mean by debugging? Did you mean by forms color changed while debugging?   Can you please provide more details about your query?   

It will be helpful for us to investigate further. 

Regards, 
Saravanan A. 

SA Salvatore December 31, 2019 09:31 AM UTC

ok, I created a new WindowsForms App project(net Framewors), I delete the default form and add a Sync MetroForm , I change the title bar by changing the color and fill out the solution, the form I see is the standard windows form with the title bar white.

SA Saravanan Ayyanar Syncfusion Team January 2, 2020 12:55 PM UTC

Hi Salvotore,  

Thanks for your update.  

We have checked the reported issue, but the title bar color works perfectly for MetroForm on our end. Please check the below sample and screenshot.  

Sample Link:  

Screenshot:  

Note : We have tested this sample in our Syncfusion version 17.4.0.39.  

If still you are facing the same issue, please revert us with more details on replication/video illustration of the issue. Also if possible, please revert us with the modified sample. It will helps us to investigate further and provide earlier prompt solution.  

Regards,  
Saravanan A. 

SA Salvatore January 3, 2020 09:11 AM UTC

Hello, I downloaded from the link sent me the solution to which I added a metroform to which I changed the colors of the titlebar but the result as you can see is a form with white title bar.

Attachment: WindowsFormsApp1_e61fb8c7.zip

FP Farjana Parveen Ayubb Syncfusion Team January 6, 2020 11:06 AM UTC

Hi Salvotore, 

Thank you for your update. 

We have analyzed your sample all are working fine at our end, MetroForm1 title bar backcolor is displayed in blue, and MetroForm2 title bar is displayed in white because you set the back color as white in your sample. 

Please find the below screen shot. 

If you are still facing the issue, please modify the provided sample. It will helps us to investigate further and provide earlier prompt solution.  

Regards, 
Farjana Parveen A 

SA Salvatore January 7, 2020 07:56 AM UTC

so if I understood well I have to change the titlebar from code and not from proproetà

FP Farjana Parveen Ayubb Syncfusion Team January 8, 2020 08:59 AM UTC

Hi Salvotore, 

Thank you for your update. 

If you change the title bar color in both designer and code behind, the color which is set in code behind is applied for TitleBar. 

Regards, 
Farjana Parveen A 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon