We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Keep position when moving between dates in DayView or WeekView

Hello,

Is it possible to keep the same position in the day/week when moving to a new one in DayView or WeekView?
Just as an example, let's say by default the DayView shows the time from 9AM, then I scroll (vertically) to go to 6PM, when I scroll to a new day then the view shows again 9AM, but I would like to keep the position I had before

1 Reply

KA Karthikraja Arumugam Syncfusion Team December 20, 2019 07:13 AM UTC

Hi Janis, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your requirement of “Maintaining scrolled position while swiping next or previous days/weeks in Schedule” as of now schedule doesn’t have the support, we have already logged a feature request for the same. Currently, we are working on this, we will include this new feature in our upcoming Volume 4 SP1 release which is expected to roll out at the end of January 2020. We appreciate your patience until then. 

You can track the status of the requested feature through the following feedback link, 

Note: The provided feedback link is private, you need to login to view this feedback. 

Regards, 
Karthik Raja A 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon