We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

See Item > 0 in VS Studio Design

Hi,

i have added a TabNavigationControl to my window and edited the first NavigationItem.
I am now adding a second NavigationItem in XAML and add some elements.
The Design still shows only the first Item.

In order to validate my changes, i always need to start the program and move to the second tab.

How would i be able to see changes in the Design View inside VS Editor?
I know that i could copy the xaml code for the second item to be the first item inside the xaml and then move it back, but i thought there would be something different.

thanks,

Helmut

3 Replies

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team December 16, 2019 12:35 PM UTC

Hi Helmut,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Query : How would i be able to see changes in the Design View inside VS Editor?

We have checked your query and observed that you want to see the changes of TabNavigationControl at design time. In order to do the modification of the TabNavigationItem, you can use the Property window and you can change the selectedindex of the TabNavigation control as shown in below screenshot:

By using this SelectedIndex property , you can able to toggle your desired TabNavigationItem and do the changes as you needed. Or else, you can set the desired node as first TabNavigationItem and you can change the properties for that Item respectively.

Please try this solution and let us know if it is helpful.

Regards,

Vijayalakshmi V.R.

HW Helmut Wahrmann December 16, 2019 04:12 PM UTC

Yes, this is exactly what i was looking for.
Works perfectly.

Thanks,

Helmut

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team December 17, 2019 05:32 AM UTC

Hi Helmut,

Thank you for your update.

We are glad that our solution meets your requirement.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon