We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Not able to save task detail in popup

With mini popup by single click on cell, Save event is working perfectly. But on direct open of editor template by double click, Save event is not generating. By save event I mean, I am not getting requestType eventCreate in actionBegin method provided in ScheduleComponent

3 Replies

AN Anas December 12, 2019 12:01 PM UTC

Here, I have attached the component file.

Attachment: TaskScheduler_67fb3ca.zip

AN Anas December 12, 2019 12:32 PM UTC

Also whenever, I change any state outside of scheduler component, The images and employee details in block events disappears. After changing scheduler view, It comes back.

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team December 13, 2019 11:19 AM UTC

Hi Anas, 

Syncfusion Greetings. 

Kindly refer below sample for all your queries. 

https://stackblitz.com/edit/react-q44zdo-zgq1dz?file=index.js                        

Q1: We tried to reproduce your reported scenario at our end, but the we are getting requestType eventCreate in actionBegin in both single and double click(event window) at our end. Please refer above sample. 

Q2: We have validated this issue and hence this issue can be overcome by setting the delayUpdate(base property) as true in the schedule.  

<ScheduleComponent ref={schedule => this.scheduleObj = schedule} delayUpdate='true'  

Kindly try the sample and if the issue persists, try to reproduce the error in a sample and revert else share your code example/runnable sample (if possible) to serve you better.   

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon