We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Disable specific dates

So Im trying to create a reservation system where the user enter the days for when he/she want's to stay at the chosen room,
but what i also want is when the user tries to enter there date that they can see on which days that room is taken.

So if someone could help/send me to the right direction it will be very much apprecitated.

While searching around the only thing that came close was entering the min date en max date.

So if someone could help/send me to the right direction it will be very much apprecitated.

1 Reply

SD Saranya Dhayalan Syncfusion Team December 9, 2019 07:00 AM UTC

Hi Mikalting,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support 

We can achieve your requirement in our public event called RenderDayCell of the DateRangePicker component in the Blazor platform. We have logged the requested requirement as the feature at our end and this support will be included in our Essential studio 2020 Volume - 1 releases. We appreciate your patience until then.   

You can track the status of the requested feature in the below feedback link from below.   

Regards, 
Saranya D   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon