We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

capture fields that changed - event editor

Hi, when a user changes something to an existing event/appointment, is there a way to track what fields were affected. For example, user edits an existing appointment by double clicking on it, and changes standard fields like subject, start time and recurrence rule. How can I track only those changes? In addition, how can I track changes made to a custom dropdown which that's in the editor window? 

4 Replies

HB Hareesh Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team December 6, 2019 11:49 AM UTC

Hi Jose, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

Based on your requirement, we prepared a sample using actionComplete event and it can be viewed from the following link, 

Kindly try the above sample, if you have any concerns please revert us back for further assistance. 

Regards, 
Hareesh 

JL jose lara December 6, 2019 06:04 PM UTC

Hareesh, please read my question carefully. I already know how to get the updated values; you are just printing the new data. This is not what I am looking for. Let's say only the subject was updated, how can I now determine that, out of all the fields in the editor window, ONLY subject was updated and all the other fields were UNTOUCHED?

JL jose lara December 9, 2019 01:08 AM UTC

Never mind, I figured out a solution myself. thx

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team December 9, 2019 06:51 AM UTC

Hi Jose, 

Thanks for your update. 

We are happy you found the solution and let us know if you need any further assistance on it. 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon