We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Export excel - set custom names of columns

Hi,
I am facing the situation when I export the schedule in excel, the names of columns that are populated in the file are these from the model that is bind to the control.
As in your example: https://ej2.syncfusion.com/aspnetcore/Schedule/ExcelExport#/material they are: Id, Subject, StartTime, EndTime, Location. My project requires that I name the columns in a custom way, for example: Ref. Number, Task Name, Start, End, Place.
I am asking how can I achieve that. I attached the excel file in which I highlighted the header with the names as they should appear.
Thank you in advance for the support!

Attachment: Schedule_c6ab1ed3.rar

3 Replies

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team November 26, 2019 06:17 AM UTC

Hi Elena, 

Syncfusion Greetings. 

We have validated your requirement and we like to let you know that we have already logged a feature request on this and it can be tracked through our feedback portal below.  

Please upvote this feature to make this our priority. While this feature itself is important we will prioritize the features every release, based on the user demands. If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request you can add it as a comment in the port. 

Regards, 
M.Vintiha devi 

EP Elena Popova November 26, 2019 09:11 AM UTC

Thank you!

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team November 26, 2019 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Elena, 

You are most welcome 😊 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon