We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Databinding Button Group using Model/Controller and entity framework

Is there a way to bind data to the control?  Seems like there should be, otherwise when editing a record we wouldn't be able to use the button group.  I've searched all the forums, documentation, and usual google search and am unable to find an answer.

Thanks.

3 Replies

MV Madhan Venkateshan Syncfusion Team November 20, 2019 12:31 PM UTC

Hi Chris, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your reported requirement and we before we proceed further, Please share the below details. 

1. Please confirm whether you need to bind the data for Grid control Add, Delete and Edit buttons. 
2. If other than Grid button, please share more details regarding this. 
3. If possible, please share the detailed description like video or screenshots about your requirement. 

Could you please check the above details and get back to us with the above requested information, based on that we will check and provide you a better solution quickly. 

Regards, 
Madhan V 

CK chris kraft August 16, 2022 12:04 PM UTC

My apologies for such a late response.  The request is to bind data to a button group.  No Grid involved.  I found examples of how to do it, but it requires using a radio button styled as a button group to work.  I still feel like the control should have the ability to be bound so that form data can be saved or retrieved from a database when adding or editing a record.

YA YuvanShankar Arunagiri Syncfusion Team September 2, 2022 09:52 AM UTC

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delay and thanks for the update. Button group is CSS orientation component. Using the button style only we can render the button group. Depend on selection type, the button group function rendering like for single selection we can use radio button and for multiple selection we can use checkbox button. Please refer the below UG link for more details.

UG link: https://ej2.syncfusion.com/aspnetcore/documentation/button-group/selection-and-nesting#selection

Please get back to us, if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards,

YuvanShankar A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon