We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Blazor Chart Tooltip with custom design goes off of the chart view

Hello,

I noticed that when the chart size is smaller, the tooltip goes off of the screen.

With the default tooltip configuration, I believe the tooltip automatically repositions itself to avoid that.
But with the custom tooltip, the position seems to be fixed.
Also, for the chart tooltip there does not seem to be any "Position" property such as on the standalone tooltip (https://ej2.syncfusion.com/blazor/documentation/tooltip/position/)

Could you please advise how to make sure the tooltip stays within the screen the whole time?

Thank you!

3 Replies

SM Srihari Muthukaruppan Syncfusion Team November 13, 2019 11:28 AM UTC

Hi Sorin, 

We have analyzed your query. We were able to reproduce the issue in your version and we confirm this as a bug and logged a defect report .You can keep track of the bug from the feedback portal below.  

The fix will be available in our upcoming weekly patch release which is scheduled to be rolled out on or before November 19th , 2019.  

If you have any more specification/precise replication procedure or a scenario to be tested, you can add it as a comment in the portal.  

Regards,  
Srihari M.  

SO Sorin November 13, 2019 12:08 PM UTC

Thank you Srihari!
I appreciate the quick turnaround as always.
I will wait for the fix to be released.

SM Srihari Muthukaruppan Syncfusion Team November 15, 2019 11:27 AM UTC

Hi Sorin,  

Most welcome. We will let you know once the issue got published online. Kindly get in touch with us, if you requires further assistance. We are always happy in assisting you.  

Thanks,   
Srihari M 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon