We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

JSON for the flowdiagram

How do we get the JSON for the created flowchart and How do we get a flowchart using JSON?

1) When provide user a symbol pallete and a diagram space, he draws a flowchart and clicks submit. Can we save the JSON? If yes , Please share the sample

2) When we hardcode a JSON in TS file , how can we get a Flowchart when we browse the HTML? Please share an example

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team November 6, 2019 09:54 AM UTC

Hi SaiSravya, 

Query 
Response 
When provide user a symbol pallete and a diagram space, he draws a flowchart and clicks submit. Can we save the JSON? If yes , Please share the sample 
Yes, we can save the whole diagram as a JSON using the diagram SaveDiagram method and the same can be loaded using the diagram LoadDiagram method. Please refer to a sample below. 

When we hardcode a JSON in TS file , how can we get a Flowchart when we browse the HTML? Please share an example 
Could you please share us more details such as elaborate your requirement in detail with screenshot or video. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

SA SaiSravya November 6, 2019 10:49 AM UTC

I am unable to run the code. Attached the screenshots. Please do rectify it

Attachment: Error1_bfa0b7d.rar

SA SaiSravya November 6, 2019 11:01 AM UTC

when i am trying to import i am facing issue. Could you please help me on this

Attachment: packageError_aca67da5.rar

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team November 7, 2019 12:21 PM UTC

Hi SaiSravya, 

The toolbar component packages is not installed in your machine. So only the issue occurs. Please use the below command to install toolbar packages. 

Command: npm install @syncfusion/ej2-angular-navigations --save

Please refer to an help documentation for more details 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon