We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Template Dialog for DataGrid

I've been using from vuetify for my dialog windows but I'd like to move it over to you. What I would like is a external dialog that is opened with a double click of a row in a datagrid. I need to handle the CRUD operations externally with some pretty complicated business rules.Once I have imported the template with import DialogTemplate from "./dialog-temp.vue"; How can I open it with a doubleclick once I set:recordDoubleClick="educationDoubleClick" and how can I reference the items on the template.
educationDoubleClick() {
alert("ok");
dialog-temp.vue
},
Thank you

1 Reply

SS Seeni Sakthi Kumar Seeni Raj Syncfusion Team November 5, 2019 01:02 PM UTC

Hi William, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We have validated and prepared a sample for your requirement “Template Dialog for DataGrid” at our end .We achieved your requirement using dialogTemplate property and here we import DialogTemplate form another vue(dialog-temp) file. 

By default, When you double click the DataGrid row in DialogTemplate, dialog popup is opened automatically. Please refer to the below sample and documentation links. 

Please get back to us, if you need any further assistance. 

Regards,  
Seeni Sakthi Kumar S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon