We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Scope rules.

1 . I wonder if it would be possible to implement kanban-like workflow rules when using multiple drag-drop listboxes?
2.  if it's possible to upgrade remotely as soon as you drop a listbox

5 Replies

MV Madhan Venkateshan Syncfusion Team October 30, 2019 07:03 PM UTC

Hi Roberto, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Query #1:  I wonder if it would be possible to implement kanban-like workflow rules when using multiple drag-drop listboxes? 

We have checked your query. We would like to suggest you that you can able to drag and drop within multiple listboxes by using scope property of Listbox with same name. We have prepared a sample based on your requirement. Please refer the sample link below 

Query #2: if it's possible to upgrade remotely as soon as you drop a listbox 

Could you please share more details about `upgrade remotely after drop`, So that we can work on this and provide you a better solution quickly. 

Regards, 
Madhan V 

RO roberto October 31, 2019 02:19 PM UTC

How can I use two different scopes in a listbox?

SD Saranya Dhayalan Syncfusion Team November 1, 2019 01:25 PM UTC

Hi Roberto, 

Thanks for your update. 

We would like to suggest you can use different scopes in a listbox by assigning different scope name to the scope property. In the below sample link, group A and group B have same scope name & group C and group D have same scope name, group A along with group B and group C along with group 
D have different scope name i.e you can able to drag and drop from group A to group B and vice versa, but you cannot able to drag and drop from group A to group C or group D. 

If we misunderstood your requirement, please share more details. So that we can work on this and provide you a better solution quickly. 

Regards, 
Saranya D 

RO roberto November 1, 2019 03:54 PM UTC

Imagine that A can transfer to B, B can transfer to A and can transfer to C, C can transfer only to B.

SD Saranya Dhayalan Syncfusion Team November 4, 2019 06:42 AM UTC

Hi Roberto, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have checked your requirement. Currently, this support is not available in the Listbox control, we have already logged this as improvement, and this will be available in our Essential Studio 2019 Volume 4 release which is expected to be available by the Mid of December month and appreciate your patience until then. You can track the status of this feature by using the following feedback report link. 

Regards, 
Saranya D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon