We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Dialog closes when an input is clicked

Hello, 
I'm using Blazor Dialog control with Syncfusion checkboxes and other input controls in it. As soon as I interact with a control and change its value, the ejsDialog closes (ex. clicking on the checkbox the dialog closes).

How can I prevent this from happening? The dialog should close when the user clicks a save button or when uses one of the close buttons.

Thank you.

1 Reply

PM Pandiyaraj Muniyandi Syncfusion Team October 18, 2019 11:31 AM UTC

Hi Fabrizio, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We have tried to replicate the issue with the mentioned use-case scenario in the following ways, but we were unable to reproduce the issue at our end. 
  • The Visible property of Dialog and Checked property of Checkbox configured without “@bind” prefix (the properties has two-way binding capabilities).
  • Inputs and checkboxes placed inside the form element of Dialog

We have prepared sample for your reference with these above requirements and download it from below link 

Can you please provide the replication procedure with sample or modify the above sample to reproduce your issue and revert it to us. This will help us provide a solution at earliest. Could you please confirm whether you are using latest NuGet version of Syncfusion Blazor components? 

Regards, 
Pandiyaraj 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon