We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error adding Map to component

I have added the NuGet package Syncfusion.EJ2.Blazor and the proper references according to online documentation. I have also added the using statements in my component. When I try to add <EjsMaps></EjsMaps> to my component, I have the following errors. When I remove the <EjsMaps></EjsMaps>, the errors disappear.

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error The type of component 'EjsMaps' cannot be inferred based on the values provided. Consider specifying the type arguments directly using the following attributes: 'TValue'. bzCRM C:\Users\Michael\source\repos\bzCRM\bzCRM\Pages\Companies\EditCompany.razor 75

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error CS1525 Invalid expression term ')' bzCRM C:\Users\Michael\source\repos\bzCRM\bzCRM\Pages\Companies\EditCompany.razor 1 Active

What could be causing this?

3 Replies

AR Arun Raji Syncfusion Team October 16, 2019 01:32 PM UTC

Hi Michael, 

Sorry for inconvenience. 

We have analyzed your query. This issue is already a known issue. We have resolved this issue and will include in the weekly NuGet release, which is expected to be rolled out on 17th November 2019. We will let you know once our release is rolled out. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Arun 

AC Al Calderon October 17, 2019 10:40 PM UTC

Ok. Thanks!

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team October 18, 2019 11:43 AM UTC

Hi Michael, 

Thanks for your patience. 

We have resolved your reported issue in our latest Blazor package release. You can use the latest (17.3.0.18-beta) Syncfusion.EJ2.Blazor NuGet package version and updated interop CDN file to get rid of the reported issue. 

Kindly revert us, if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Baby. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon