We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfRating appears only when the orientation of the device is changed

I am using sfrating control on the Essential UI kit, and it only shows up on the details page when the device orientation is changed. What could be the possible cause. Any help will be appreciated

5 Replies

YP Yuvaraj Palanisamy Syncfusion Team October 14, 2019 06:05 AM UTC

Hi Pat Nadis, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

The mentioned issue is with the Xamarin.Forms NuGet package, you can avoid this issue by updating to the latest Xamarin.Forms version in your application. We are using Xamarin.Forms version 4.3.0.778476-pre1 and we could not reproduce this issue at our end. 

Also, the issue is not reproduced in latest stable Xamarin.Forms version. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Yuvaraj 

PN Pat Nadis October 14, 2019 03:46 PM UTC

Alright! Thank you for your quick response. I updated to Xamarin.Forms Version 4.2.0.848062 which is the latest stable version my project have access to.
After my update, the SfRating still doesn't appear until the device orientation is changed. Any other way out?

YP Yuvaraj Palanisamy Syncfusion Team October 15, 2019 01:12 PM UTC

Hi Pat Nadis, 
As per your requirement we have prepared a sample with Details page for your reference, but we are not able to reproduce the reported issue at our end. Please find the sample from the below location. 
Also, please give us the following details which is helpful to provide the better solution. 
·       Which platform? 
·       Deploying device with model name? 
·       Syncfusion Nuget package version? 
·       Whether you can took details page by either GitHub or Visual Studio Extension  
Regards, 
Yuvaraj 

PN Pat Nadis October 16, 2019 08:20 AM UTC

Upgrading to the the latest Syncfusion Essential studio fixed the SfRating. Thanks for your help. I can't get enough of you guys.

YP Yuvaraj Palanisamy Syncfusion Team October 16, 2019 01:38 PM UTC

Hi Pat Nadis,

We are glad that the issue is now resolved with our updated NuGet packages

Please let us know further assistance on this.

Regards,
Yuvaraj  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon