We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Adding SfAccordion to new .Net core 3.0 project results in error

I have added the assembly and the SfAccordion is available in the toolbox. But when I add it to my wpf window I get following error:

XDG0062 Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.SfAccordion.WPF, Version=17.3460.0.14, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=xxxx'. The system cannot find the file specified.

1 Reply

ON Olety Nikhilesh Olety Nagendra Syncfusion Team October 14, 2019 12:10 PM UTC

Hi Tommy, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Based on provided information we understood that you are facing an issue when drag and drop the SfAccordion control in Netcore project. We have tried in a new sample and we could see that drag and drop is happening properly. 

Please refer the image below. 

Can you please follow the below link for adding controls in netcore project? 

Also, can you please confirm whether you added the Assemblies from the below location 
Location - C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\WPF\17.3.0.14\precompiledassembliesetcoreapp3.0 

If the issue is still reproducible, can you please provide the exception details with screen shot to check further on our side. 

Regards, 
Nikhilesh O 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon