We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How do I apply a corporate license?

My company has purchased a license which includes the Vue controls.  How do I apply the license when I deploy the application?

3 Replies

GA Gurunathan A Syncfusion Team October 3, 2019 07:14 AM UTC

Hi Van , 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion. 

There is no need to add any license key for EJ2 Vue JS application when deploy. However, to use our package legally they needed to get license from us by visiting syncfusion.com and signing up for license. This is also mentioned in our licensing document in NPM package. Please find its content from GitHub link 
We don’t have any source level license validation, so you don’t have to do anything in your application for license validation. Our current license validation are fully based on support and new feature requests. 

Please let us know if you have further queries  
Regards, 
Gurunathan 

MA Mark January 4, 2021 03:17 AM UTC

Hi can I ask how to remove the trial watermark on the chart? I have license key but I don't know how to use it on my vue-fusioncharts.

JA Jesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team January 4, 2021 06:35 AM UTC

Hi Mark,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We have checked your query and we want to inform you that Syncfusion Vue components will not include any trial watermark as you mentioned in the image. So, we request you to share the below details for better understanding your query, 

1. Syncfusion Package name (https://www.npmjs.com/search?q=%40syncfusion%2Fej2-vue)
  2. Any sample code snippet or Stackbilitz sample

These details will be helpful to identify your exact problem to be addressed. 

Please get back to us with requested details and further query if any. 

Regards, 
Jesus Arockia Sankaran S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon