We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

No Pivot Grid option

Hi,
I am using v4.1.0.8.
When I go to create a Dashboard, "Pivot Grid" is not an option. Can you please advise if there is something I need to do to enable it?
Your documentation here (https://help.syncfusion.com/bold-bi/visualize-data/configure-widgets/pivot-grid) suggests it is available but as you can see it is not an option for me.
Thanks

1 Reply

DG Dhivyabharathi Govindaraj Syncfusion Team October 3, 2019 05:23 AM UTC

Hi Aaron, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We didn’t provide Pivot grid support in the Web Dashboard Designer version(4.1.0.84) which your using, but we have provided that support in our Bold BI application. Also the documentation which you have referred is related to our Bold BI product. Please refer the screen shot of pivot grid in Bold BI product below, 

Note: 

The Bold BI product is nothing but the improvised version of the web dashboard designer that you are currently using. Due to our managerial strategy change, we have planned our new features implementation only in Bold BI application and to continue our support and maintenance work for the existing product.  

Now we have released the On- Premise edition of our Bold BI application. So if possible, you can try it out using below links,   

Kindly get back to us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist you. 

Thanks, 
Dhivya 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon