We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Load local pdf

Hi,

I need load a local pdf file un pdf viewer, but it doesn't show the file.

I don't need use the service, not? The documentation is confused

I attach an example

Attachment: pdfviewer_9e20ae17.zip

2 Replies

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team September 30, 2019 10:41 AM UTC

Hi Manolo, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed the provided sample and found that you have not provided the serviceUrl for the PDF Viewer. Our PDF Viewer control is both server and the client side oriented. PDF viewer control processes the PDF document in the server side and send the processed PDF data to the client using the web service to render the PDF document and for further operations in PDF viewer. So, we need to provide the serviceUrl to the render the PDF document in PDF Viewer. 

We have shared the simple PDF Viewer sample in the following location,  

Kindly run the web service project first and provide that URL to the serviceUrl property of the PDF Viewer.  

Note: We are facing some issue in connecting our online web service, we will resolve the issue and refresh it as soon as possible.  

Please find the below link to create web service project,  

Please try this and let us know if you have any concerns on this. 

Regards, 
Akshaya 

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team October 1, 2019 10:35 AM UTC

Hi Manolo, 

We have resolved the issue in our online service URL and refreshed the same. Now it is working as expected. Please try it and let us know if you have any concerns on this. 

Regards, 
Akshaya 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon