We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfComboBox added in tabview is going out of the screen

Hi 

I have added SfComboBox inside a stakview in tab view. But the combo box is going out of the screen

Please do the needful as soon as possible

3 Replies

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team September 26, 2019 10:54 AM UTC

Hi Deepa,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

We have analyzed your requirement and have prepared a simple sample with the TabView and ComboBox added as a Content for the TabView Items in a UIStackView.  

And the Frame needed to be set for each child in the UIStackView. We have set the Frame for the TabView and ComboBox as same and unfortunately, we could not reproduce the same. Please have the sample from the below link,

Sample Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/TabViewComboBox-1336316058 

Please check with the sample and if the sample differs from the above scenario please modify the sample for the same and also provide the Frame details that has been set for the ComboBox which will be helpful for us to analyze and provide an appropriate solution. 

Thanks,   
Muneesh Kumar G.   

SM Simon Maystre September 26, 2019 11:12 AM UTC

Yes. This is working fine if i am adding the combobox at runtime.

But i have added the tabview and comboboxes at design time

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team September 27, 2019 01:07 PM UTC

Hi Simon Maystre, 

We have checked the reported issue "SfComboBox added in tabview is going out of the screen" and we were unable to reproduce it from our side. So, can you update us with sample based on your application scenario, this will help us to provide you a better solution at the earliest.  

Thanks,  
Muneesh Kumar G.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon