We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Will the npm packages get updates?

For example, now they're not in sync with release 17.2.0.51

5 Replies

VK Vinoth Kumar Sundara Moorthy Syncfusion Team September 20, 2019 05:23 AM UTC

Hi Wouter, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We have checked your previous incidents and found you are using EJ1 components. Could you please provide more details for your query to provide better solution? 

Regards, 
Vinoth Kumar S 

WO Wouter September 20, 2019 06:14 AM UTC

This package: https://www.npmjs.com/package/syncfusion-javascript

VK Vinoth Kumar Sundara Moorthy Syncfusion Team September 20, 2019 10:08 AM UTC

Hi Wouter, 

Since there are no source level changes in weekly release, we haven't published the package. We will publish only when the source changes are available for weekly release, service pack release and main release. 

Regards, 
Vinoth Kumar S 

WO Wouter September 24, 2019 07:07 AM UTC

Oh I see. My bad. We lagged behind so the weekly releases are new to me. Is there an anouncement about that?

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team September 25, 2019 06:57 AM UTC

Hi Wouter, 

Yes. Based on issue or feature priority and customer need, we will include the solution on weekly patch release in Syncfusion-javascript package. Otherwise, we will publish this package on service pack and main release. Currently we are in near of Vol 3,2019 release. So, we will publish the updated Syncfusion-javascript package in npm, which is expected to be rolled out on first week of October 2019. Please be patience until then. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon