We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Accesing row data when RecordDoubleClick event is fired

Can you extend the example referred to this event to know how to access data of the selected row?
@using Syncfusion.EJ2.Blazor.Grids

<EjsGrid DataSource="@Orders">
    <GridEditSettings AllowAdding="true" AllowEditing="true" AllowDeleting="true"                   Mode="EditMode.Normal"></GridEditSettings>
    <GridEvents OnRecordDoubleClick="RecordDoubleClickHandler" TValue="Order"></GridEvents>
    <GridColumns>
        <GridColumn Field=@nameof(Order.OrderID) HeaderText="Order ID" TextAlign="TextAlign.Right" Width="120"></GridColumn>
        <GridColumn Field=@nameof(Order.CustomerID) HeaderText="Customer Name" Width="150"></GridColumn>
        <GridColumn Field=@nameof(Order.OrderDate) HeaderText=" Order Date" Format="yMd" Type="ColumnType.Date" TextAlign="TextAlign.Right" Width="130"></GridColumn>
        <GridColumn Field=@nameof(Order.Freight) HeaderText="Freight" Format="C2" TextAlign="TextAlign.Right" Width="120"></GridColumn>
    </GridColumns>
</EjsGrid>

@code{
    public List<Order> Orders { get; set; }

protected override void OnInitialized()
    {
        Orders = Enumerable.Range(1, 75).Select(x => new Order()
        {
            OrderID = 1000 + x,
            CustomerID = (new string[] { "ALFKI", "ANANTR", "ANTON", "BLONP", "BOLID" })[new Random().Next(5)],
            Freight = 2.1 * x,
            OrderDate = DateTime.Now.AddDays(-x),
        }).ToList();
    }

public class Order {
        public int? OrderID { get; set; }
        public string CustomerID { get; set; }
        public DateTime? OrderDate { get; set; }
        public double? Freight { get; set; }
    }

public void RecordDoubleClickHandler(RecordDoubleClickEventArgs<Order> args)
    {
        // Here you can customize your code
    }
}
For example how to get the selected value of the CustomerId inside REcordDobubleClickHand.

Thank you for your help

2 Replies

EM Emilio September 21, 2019 06:38 PM UTC

I respond myself

"For example how to get the selected value of the CustomerId inside REcordDobubleClickHand."

public void RecordDoubleClickHandler(RecordDoubleClickEventArgs<Order> args)
    {
        NavigationManager.NavigateTo("/detailPage/" + args.RowData.CustomerId);
}

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team September 23, 2019 06:52 AM UTC

Hi Emilio,  

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

Query: “ For example how to get the selected value of the CustomerId inside REcordDobubleClickHand. && I respond myself 

Yes, you can get the clicked row details from OnRecordDoubleClick events arguments itself. We are glad to hear that you have resolved your query by yourself. Please get back to us if you have further queries.      

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon