We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Bug 243390 hasn't been addressed properly

Good morning,

The bug 243390 hasn't been fixed in the latest build (52).

I have a grid that is full of template data in the columns, when I add a row, the templates are not rendering.

I have proved that the row is added by removing the templates.

Let me know what else you need in order to address this.

1 Reply

RN Rahul Narayanasamy Syncfusion Team September 23, 2019 11:50 AM UTC

Hi ITninja, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Query: The bug 243390 hasn't been fixed in the latest build (52). I have a grid that is full of template data in the columns, when I add a row, the templates are not rendering. 

In the incident 243390, the customer reported issue is “template values are not properly retrieved while refreshing the grid after performing grid actions” and we have fixed the issue in our latest version 17.2.52 and also we have ensured the reported problem at our end.  

To replicate your reported problem(while adding a record with full of template columns), we have prepared and checked the reported problem at our end. It works fine. Refer the below sample for your reference. 

If you are still facing the problem, could you please share the below details. It will be helpful to validated further. 

• Share full grid code snippets.
  • Share exact replication procedure along with video demonstration.
  • Ensure that you have mentioned primary key in any of the grid column.

Regards, 
Rahul 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon