We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

insert data into database with feathers-vuex and sequelize

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

147696 Sep 20,2019 08:49 AM UTC Sep 23,2019 12:39 PM UTC Vue 1
Tags: Data Grid
Eda Toprak
Asked On September 20, 2019 08:49 AM UTC

Hello, My project contains a syncfusion datagrid. To get data into the table I used feathersvuex. My table consists of two more tables. I also used sequelize ORM and built the relationships using associations. 
I've set up the association via ids to fetch data from the other two tables. This works fine as I want when fetching data. İ have a Syncfusion Actionbegin method and i want to execute delete, add and save actions. 

My current problem is that when I add a new row with the syncfusion Datagrid dialog, Datagride only enters the data of my main Table. It does not insert the columns in the association containing columns in my table. İt leavs the contents of this columns empty. When I refresh the page, it reads data again because it is an association over ids and prints the data of matching ids. So what I want to do is save all filled values to the database and into datagrid. But I couldn't find an example. 

How can i do this?

Attachment: products_70a3f7d1.zip

Pavithra Subramaniyam [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 23, 2019 12:39 PM UTC

Hi Eda, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

From analyzing your query, we suspect that you are handling remote data without Syncfusion adaptors. So we suggest you to use custom binding to resolve the reported problem. Please find the below documentation link for more details.  

If you still has the issue, Please provide the following details that will be helpful for us to provide a better solution as early as possible 

1. Please bind the actionFailure event and share the error details.
  2. Share the screenshot of network tab while CRUD actions.
  3. Share the Syncfusion package version details.

Regards, 
Pavithra S. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon