We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

AppointmentForm LabelList control

Hello,
I created a custom appointment form but I can't find the way to add the LabelList control to it.
I would like to use the standard form but after having translated it some texts are cut and, moreover, I need to hide other options that I wouldn't use, so I decided to create a new one.
I saw how to customize colors with the override in the InitLists, but how can I get this combobox from the original form?
I don't want to work with a normal combo box because I like the idea of ​​having the little colored square next to the label.

Thanks in advance,
Claudio.

1 Reply

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team September 16, 2019 01:37 PM UTC

Hi Claudio

Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 

In default AppointmentForm of ScheduleControl, we have used the ComboBoxBase with GridListControl to load the Appointment labels text with color. Please refer the following UG link to know about the ComboBoxBase and GridListControl. 

We have prepared the simple sample with your requirement. Please refer the following attached sample, 
Screenshot 

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Mohanraj G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon